Secure erasure of sensitive data on your IT
along with NASA, NSA and the tech giants
Comply with GDPR following the world's highest standard
Welcome to Scandic Services
We are Scandinavia's distributor of WhiteCanyon software for certified data erasure
The Most Flexible Solution
Do you want to erase data on one computer or thousands of drives on a network, configure a RAID, or delete from remote location? WipeDrive can do it all.
Customize functionality with hundreds of settings, including great flexibility in reporting of each erasure. As a starting point, everything is possible.
Erase any drive
WipeDrive can wipe Mac OS, Linux and Windows. The latest NVME drives and all SSD types are supported. All PC, laptops, servers and mobiles.
The Most Trusted Solution
We sell licenses for WipeDrive, SystemSaver, SecureClean and VeriDrive
The Highest Certified Solution
WipeDrive is the world's highest certified data erasure software. It is the only solution that has ever achieved the NIAP EAL 4+ certification. The latest version has so far reached Common Criteria EAL 2+, which is the world's most comprehensive certification. At the same time, WipeDrive meets the NIST 800-88r1 Purge standard, which is world's highest standard. WipeDrive can Purge more drives than any other alternative and gets the job done in half the time.
WipeDrive is used by NASA, NSA and the entire U.S. military as well as the majority of Fortune 50. It is not a coincidence that the world's largest ITADs and data centers use WipeDrive. There is no better data erasure guarantee. The NSA has stated that data cannot be restored in any way after it has been wiped with WipeDrive.
- Common Criteria EAL 2+
- US DoD 5220.22-M
- NIST 800-88 REV 1 Compliant
- NYCE NMX-I_9126-2
- UK National Cyber Security Centre CPA
- Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Scheme
- FACTA defaults
- US Army AR380-19
- US Air Force System Security Instruction 5020
- US Navy Staff Office Publication P-5329-26
- Australian Defense Signals Directorate ACSI-33(X0-PD)
- ADISA Product Claims Testing
- US National Computer Security Center TG-025
- NATO NIAPC
- GB HMG Infosec Standard #5 Baseline
- GB HMG Infosec Standard #5 Enhanced
- German VSITR
- Australian Defense Signals Directorate ACSI-33(X1-P-PD)
- Canadian RCMP TSSIT OPS-II Standard Wipe
- CIS GOST P50739-95
- CSEC ITSG-06
- Standard single pass overwrite
- For example, see ,  and